Lockheed Martin F-22/F-16 Completion Supervisor in Edwards Air Force Base, California
Description: -Manages crews of represented mechanics/technicians charged with the completion of aircraft build, systems testing, and operational check flights.
-Ensures company, customer, engineering, and FAA specifications and regulations are met.
-Responsible for driving and adjusting as necessary work assignments to meet tactical and strategic goals.
-Ensures that tasks are completed on schedule and within budget following established procedures, schedules, and work plans.
-Sets priorities and job assignments, coordinates with MTE's for troubleshooting path on Avionic issues and regressions on Avionic systems.
-Work is reviewed for overall quality and efficiency.
-Administers and executes policies and procedures that typically affect individual employees.
-Able to work any shift based on business need.
-Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Experience with flight line processes and safety procedures
- 5 years minimum flight test experience
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- F-22 and/or F-16 flight test experience
- Work schedule planning (short and long term)
- F-22 and/or F-16 maintenance experience
- 4 years supervisory experience
- Aircraft modification experience
- Ability to lead in a constantly changing scheduling
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.