Lockheed Martin Sys Integration Analyst in Eglin Air Force Base, Florida
Description: This Lockheed Martin (LM) Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position as a Systems Integration Analyst at Eglin AFB, FL will support RMS unclassified and classified network operations. The position requires a current DoD issued Secret security clearance with investigations within the 5 years. This Sys Integration Analyst position will provide program operational, sustainment and remediation activities of the network infrastructure to meet customer regulations and compliance directives.
As a team member of the DV2 Southeast Regional (Florida and Georgia) team, this position will apply established and innovative technologies to meet service and customer commitments for the Lockheed Martin customer. Position entails supporting break/fix incidents and supporting ServiceNow project work at Eglin AFB, F35 program support and surrounding areas within the Southeast Region. Position includes the adherence to all DV2 standards, process, procedures, and best practices of all DV2 managed and controlled network assets.
In addition, candidate will provide operational, sustainment and remediation activities to meet customer regulations and compliance directives. This professional will ensure that Lockheed Martin networks and IT systems are managed, controlled, and updated in a manner consistent with Lockheed Martin policies and procedures. This includes supporting configuration, routine updates, major upgrades, and on-going maintenance and support of the LAN network switches and routers, wireless network, firewall and encryption products.
All work must be performed on-site, including some off-shift hours, weekends and occasional travel. The position also may require supporting a 24 X 7 weekly on-call rotation schedule.
Selected candidate must be capable of supporting a flexible work schedule, weekends and off-hours as needed and potential for Shift work based on business requirements.
• Candidate must already possess a Secret security clearance
• Hands on exposure and experience related to networking and fault isolation
• Experience with network switching and routing protocols.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting network infrastructure
• Familiarity with TCP/IP, IP configuration, peer-to-peer networking and IP addressing and subnetting
• Familiarity with wireless, wired Ethernet and fiber technologies
• The ability to lead projects to completion
• Proven excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Candidate should have the ability to successfully work autonomously and support all levels of management.
• Ability to lift 35lbs
• Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
• Hands on experience installing, configuring, managing, and maintaining Cisco network switches and routers
• Cisco Wireless experience
• CCNA and/or CCNP certification
• Installation and configuration firewall experience
• Knowledge of Spectrum network management
• Knowledge of Service Central/Service Now support tools
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.