Lockheed Martin Software Engineer in Fort George Meade, Maryland
Description: Are you an innovator? Have you ever dreamed about working on cutting edge technology and solving some of the greatest problems present today? Lockheed Martin is a global leader supporting the offensive and defensive efforts of our defense and intelligence community customer. We are looking for innovators/researchers that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help defend and exploit enterprise IT networks, frequency spectrum, and military platforms on land, sea and air. Lockheed Martin invites you join our team in solving some of today’s most daunting challenges. Who knows, together we might change the world as we know it today.
Develop clear, concise, functioning and fully commented code that follow applicable Government standards.
• 9 years of experience and related skills in architecture, requirements definition, design of computer projects, interface specifications, coding, and testing.
• Thorough understanding of the principles, theories, methods, and techniques of the specialized field of computer science, as well as knowledge of the concepts, factors and conditions which influence the design, development, and operation of related products.
• 9 years experience and related skills in low-level languages (machine and assembly) and high level languages (C/, , FORTH).
• 5 years of experience in technical development, and be skilled in leading a team.
One or more of the following:
• 5 years of experience development and with processor architectures in one or more of the following: ARM, PowerPC, MIPS, ST10, AMD, SPARC, or Xeon.
• Experience with Linux internals
• Experience with engineering
• Experience with C programming
• Experience with
• Experience with Linux kernel development
• Understanding of TCP/UDP protocols
• Experience configuring network devices (routers, switches, etc.)
• Experience with research
• Experience with IDAPro or other engineering .
• Experience using continuous integration tools
• Experience with Windows kernel programming
• Working knowledge of Windows internals - to include Windows API, Registry and features
• Experience with iOS or Android internals/ research
• Experience with
• Experience with USB specification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.