Lockheed Martin Action Officer: Project Managment & Planning in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Self-starter able to open actions, status them and track them to closure. Will program Excel using macros and other utilize other databases to communicate to each other to reduce manual processes to make them more automated. Will communicate and drive action across the lines of business as well as coordinate with government, industry and international partners/customers. Specifically:
- Manage operational aspects of ongoing projects
- Ensure executive directions and initiatives are tracked, prioritized and executed upon
- Coordinate studies, lead improvement initiatives
- Deal with abstract issues and develop associated plans and strategies to address
- Act as the liaison for overall organizations communications
This position will be at the 5555 Beach Street Location in Fort Worth
***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.*** Selected candidate will be subject to a Government background check to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience in Excel using Macros and Data Bases, to include Pivot Table
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally to support objectives
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to create new databases for status, action tracking and closure
- Ability to write macros in Excel to speak to other databases for automated response and actions
- Greenbelt Certified
- Project Management Experience
- Experience tracking actions to closure to milestone completion
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.