Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Engineer Sr in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Electrical engineer for Skunk Works programs will conduct electrical loads analysis, create and run trade studies, develop and analyze power system architectures, write subsystem and component performance requirements, prepare and run test procedures, and troubleshoot problems in factory and field.
Will be responsible for generation, conversion, distribution and energy storage components and systems . Will work with other subsystems engineers to establish interface requirements. Will work with subcontract management and supplier base to procure electrical system hardware.
Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university
Technical background in Electrical Engineering,
Experience working in Aircraft Electrical Systems
-Active SECRET clearance
--Experience creating electrical architectures and system requirements.
--Experience with subcontract management: Writing RFI, RFP (SOWs and Specs), evaluating and managing suppliers
• Project Management experience is desired
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to obtain secret clearance is desired --Experience performing electrical loads analysis.
--Experience creating and running simulations in MATLAB Simulink
--Experience with Mentor Graphics Capitol Logic or Harness.
--Experience with 3D CAD tools, preferably CATIA V5
• Experience with integration and maintenance of complex aircraft electrical systems
• Strong technical planning skills to include logical task structure and estimating
• Experience coordinating Action Request responses and troubleshooting procedures within LM as well as with the customer
• Experience coordinating root cause and corrective action investigation within LM as well as with suppliers
-5 year update on clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.