Lockheed Martin Affordability Operations Lead in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Lead an integrated cross functional team to develop or enhance affordability processes and tools inclusive of the following:
• Improve and deploy the F-35 Total Lifecycle Affordability Evaluation & Execution model for integrating Production, Sustainment and Development cost reduction initiatives and plans.
• Integrate technical and financial analysis associated with idea submittals by utilizing subject matter experts from SME functions
• Improve the Affordability workflow toolset:
• To allow the submission and conduct business case analysis for cost related initiatives from many sources (ie. Customer, Suppliers, Internal Stakeholders, etc.)
• Broad-based idea submission tool that allows submitters to stay informed of idea submittal status
• Manage the progress of idea submittals through completion of Business Case
• Track/monitor progress of cost reduction efforts through execution
• Develop and roll out a measurement system to monitor progress towards goals defined program goals to include the following:
o Cost reduction analysis & portfolio metrics (Investment, Savings, Return on Investment/Return Multiple, Impacted costs, etc.)
o Evaluation Process & Contributing Organization performance metrics (Cost Reduction quantity, quality, focus, yield)
***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.***
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in Engineering, Economics, Finance or Business-related field with minimum of 5 years experience
- Certification or demonstrated proficiency in Lean business systems (Black Belt or Green Belt)
- Experience with Financial reporting requirements and Earned Value Management (EVM) guidelines and processes and their implementation on programs
- ***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access***
Knowledgeable of LM Aero financial management and Program Management toolsets
Familiar with LM Aero Earned Value processes, Program Performance Management Process (PPMP) and Program Performance Management Directive (PPMD)
Demonstrated excellence in executive level communication skills; both oral and written
Related, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment
Demonstrated success in large-scale transformation of Defense and/or Commercial business or programs
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.