Lockheed Martin Applications Engineer Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Execute the planning, development, and integration of advanced manufacturing technologies to resolve technical manufacturing problems. Guide the development of the next generation of Manufacturing Technology engineers through day-to-day and high-level technical direction and oversight. Perform project management functions (budget and schedule management, status reporting, cost benefit analysis, etc.) for both government-funded and internally-funded Manufacturing Technology projects. Provide engineering and technical support for projects ranging from manufacturing process development and improvements to manufacturing equipment and system specification, procurement, integration and support.
- Technical background.
- Experience in aerospace manufacturing.
- Project and risk management experience.
- Experience with manufacturing process development.
- Experience with advanced metrology systems.
- Knowledge of F-35 fabrication, assembly, and finishes methods and tools.
- Experience leading others and creating a team environment.
- Experience writing specification and proposal documents.
- Creative approach to technical problem solving.
- Experience with Earned Value Management including managing budgets and schedules.
- Experience performing cost-benefit analyses.
- Experience with prototyping and fabricating solutions to manufacturing issues.
- Experience with and/or established working relationships dealing with LM internal and external customers.
- Security Clearance desired.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.