Lockheed Martin Applications Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: - Position will research and analyze manufacturing issues, constraints, or cost drivers in current Lockheed Martin Aeronautics manufacturing processes (especially related to advanced metrology).
- This assignment area includes engineering and technical support for projects ranging from manufacturing process development and improvements to manufacturing equipment and system specification, procurement, integration and support.
- Responsibilities include project management support (budget and schedule management), status reporting, and cost benefit analysis.
- Typical responsibilities include planning, developing, and integrating new technologies and equipment to resolve technical manufacturing problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
-Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/combined education
- Project management experience
- Work experience in Applications, Manufacturing, Quality, Process, or other applicable Engineering
- Experience working in a team environment
- Knowledge of F-35 manufacturing and assembly methods
- Knowledge of advanced industry best practices for a broad range of manufacturing techniques
- Creative approach to technical problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.