Lockheed Martin Category Mgmt Mgr in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The position will primarily be responsible for executing the supply chain strategy for the F-21 India Fighter Campaign, a corporate focused program. Other responsibilities will include executing supply chain strategies for other business capture campaigns as well as supporting internal research and development (IRAD) and market assist projects.
This position is responsible for supporting the Lockheed Martin capture process including close collaboration with the Aeronautics capture team representatives as well as with other Lockheed Martin business units, support of the acquisition strategy development, development of the strategic sourcing and subcontract management plan, support of possible teaming agreements, identification of the supply base, management of capture and execution risk, support of the material estimate, support of color reviews, support of prime proposal writing/compliancy and customer shaping opportunities, planning of resources, and ensuring the supply chain team is prepared for day 1 execution. Other duties will also include directing all phases of the subcontracts from initiation, Request For Proposals (RFP's), proposals, negotiations, issuing purchase orders, subcontract management of the suppliers, internal audits, cost accountability, executive reviews, supplier reviews, program reviews, contract closeout and all associated metrics. This position is responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, and recognition/disciplinary actions. This position requires an individual to lead a team in a highly dynamic and changing campaign environment and be able to solve complex problems. Experience with TINA or Commercial negotiations, proposal compliancy, and purchase order compliancy is necessary.
Candidate should be willing to travel both domestically and internationally to India and other countries as required. Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a secret level clearance.
This position will report to the Senior Manager of IFG Supply Chain Management – International Co-Production and Development.
This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Program or project management experience
• Experience in one or more of: DoD Procurement Life Cycle, FAR/DFAR government regulations, Truth in Negotiations Act; LMAP/CAP and AeroCodes.
• Experience in one or more areas of Supply Chain Management i.e. subcontract cost, quality, schedule and technical program performance.
• Experience with one or more of the following: Application of Negotiation skills, price/cost analysis, and risk and opportunity management.
•Business Capture experience
•Demonstrated ability to build relationships across program/functional teams
• Understanding of MRP/SAP with current SAP access
• Ability to develop long-term strategies and tactical plans to achieve enterprise objectives
• Excellent business acumen and ability to make business based decisions
• Strong organizational skills to handle many overlapping projects simultaneously
• Ability to successfully interface and interact with all levels of the organization
• Informal leadership, lead or mentoring experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.