Lockheed Martin Category Mgmt Mgr in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The position requires managing the procurement of major mission systems and development. The position requires the development, coordination and implementation of subcontract program management plans, sourcing plans; supplier statements of work, subcontracting methodologies and terms and conditions, selection evaluation criteria and supplier affordability plans for complex source selections. This position is responsible for leading a team responsible for the application of advanced procurement skills in the negotiation of subcontract terms and conditions, and for managing and directing subcontractors in performance and execution of subcontracts, inclusive of cost, schedule, technical, and risk elements of the various subcontract phases.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Program or project management experience
• Experience in one or more of: DoD Procurement Life Cycle, FAR/DFAR government regulations, Truth in Negotiations Act; LMAP/CAP and AeroCodes.
• Experience in one or more areas of Supply Chain Management i.e. subcontract cost, quality, schedule and technical program performance.
• Experience with one or more of the following: Application of Negotiation skills, price/cost analysis, and risk and opportunity management.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with program and technical community
• Understanding of MRP/SAP with current SAP access
• Ability to develop long-term strategies and tactical plans to achieve enterprise objectives
• Excellent business acumen and ability to make business based decisions
• Strong organizational skills to handle many overlapping projects simultaneously
• Ability to successfully interface and interact with all levels of the organization
• Informal leadership, lead or mentoring experience
• Security Clearance: Secret
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.