Lockheed Martin Cyber Defense Lead in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Now more than ever, Lockheed Martin’s customers are focusing on cybersecurity of platforms and systems as key to mission success. Lockheed Martin's Cyber Inside program deploys cybersecurity experts across the corporation to provide agile, responsive cybersecurity support to meet those customer needs. On our team, you can bring your cybersecurity skills to bear across a wide array of programs, in various stages of the program lifecycle from proposal to maintenance, learning and leveraging a breadth of skill sets. Security engineering, security architecting, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, incident response, authorization and accreditation, embedded cybersecurity – the Cyber Inside team does it all! And it’s all with the same company, on the same team. If you are looking for new and exciting ways to use your skills, without the instability of switching jobs or companies, then the Cyber Inside team is for you!
The primary role will be supporting the F-35 Program as the Cyber Defender Lead. This will include standing up and leading a team to conduct defensive cyberspace operations to ensure the cyber resiliency of the program. These include penetration testing, physical penetration testing, incident response, threat hunting, and SOC analysis. As lead, responsibilities will also include mission planning and cyberspace De-confliction to ensure no impact to mission or operations.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Information Gathering and system discovery
- Vulnerability analysis and exploitation
- Remediation recommendation and support
- Security assessment report generation including technical write-ups
- Security testing lab infrastructure installation, support, and administration
- Systems security engineering
- SOC design, deployment, and operations
- Proposal Development
- Understanding of cyber threat intelligence analysis and current threat landscape
- Ability to conduct a wide variety of penetration testing activities including network penetration testing, web application penetration testing, wireless/RF penetration testing and some user awareness (social engineering) testing
- Understanding of software/hardware reverse engineering and vulnerability discovery techniques
- Understanding of exploit discovery and development techniques
- Knowledge of security policy and compliance
- Experience with various network defense technologies, such as Intrusion Detection Systems and Firewalls
- Secure architecture design and development
- Experience with any of the following: Microsoft Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, Android, iOS
- Effective teaming skills (both internally and with external agencies)
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new analysis techniques with guidance from other senior team members
- Working knowledge of Defensive Cyberspace Operations, including intrusion response and analaysis, APT emulation, cyber threat intelligence analysis
- Current development skills in one or more of the following: C/C++, Assembly, Python, Go, Java
- Experience in exploit development
- Experience with enterprise vulnerability scanning solutions and deployments
- Familiarity with cryptography and hashing
- Architecture security assessments across various software architectures, frameworks and platforms
- Secure Software Design and Architecture
- Experience with network defense technologies in the following areas: EDR, SOAR, Firewalls, IDS/IPS
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.