Lockheed Martin Cyber Security Engineer Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Now more than ever, Lockheed Martin’s customers are focusing on the security posture of our platforms and systems. As a member of the LM Aero Cyber Security Engineering Team, you can bring your cybersecurity skills to bear. Security engineering, security architecture, vulnerability assessments are all key skills needed as part of this unique team. If you are looking for new and exciting ways to use your knowledge and skills, then Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Cyber Security Engineering team is for you. Come and experience your future!
Traditional Cyber Security and Resiliency has focused on the design and testing of secure traditional IT systems and tactical weapon system products. Today’s cyber threat is also focused on denying the use of a capability by affecting the integrity and availability of sustainment data and system readiness information. The primary role will be working with the Aeronautics Sustainment organization, Enterprise Business Services (EBS), and external customers to implement cyber security controls and technologies to improve the cyber resilience of sustainment information systems and data.
- Performing critical analyses of sustainment data products and information systems.
- Create and implement a sustainment cyber program protection plan.
- Use intelligence and threat analysis as a basis for risk management recommendations
- Develop a cyber roadmap for sustainment and execute identified projects to improve cyber resiliency.
- Perform cyber testing
Must be a US citizen. This position requires special access and an interim Secret clearance to be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline, such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, software engineering.
- Experience with Aeronautics sustainment system architecture, data products, and concept of operations, such as F-35 ALIS, F-22 IMIS, LDM, ATLAS, OneAero SAP, etc.
- Experience with cyber security principles, to include Risk Management Framework (RMF), DIACAP, etc.
- Experience leading projects that impact multiple teams and organizations.
-CISSP or Security+ certification
-Software development experience
-Exposure to cyber security principles and compliance processes
-Willing to mentor junior-level team members
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.