Lockheed Martin Data Analyst Quality Assurance in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This individual will perform as the Performance and Decision Analytics (P&DA) technical contributor for execution of the data collection and metric reporting process within the Performance Analysis Team. Candidate will be responsible for the collection and management of F-35 Air System performance data relative to the Performance Based Logistics (PBL) and supporting metrics, including quality review of the data and assessment of degrader information. Applicant will accomplish integrated documentation and configuration management to support the F-35 sustainment system metric reporting and identification of reconciliation candidates (MRC).
Key responsibilities will include life cycle of performance analysis and metrics reporting, including the following:
- Timely data collection including audits and quality review of Site Lead Reports (SLR), ALIS CMMS database exports, and Mission Effectiveness (ME) Forms,
- Generation of metric reports to support leadership briefings and delivery of Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs),
- Data analytics to produce: Critical Item List Review (CILR) for Air Vehicle Availability (AVA) and ME,
The individual will analyze as appropriate trends identifying unique operational problems that require technical, procedural, or quality assurance actions to improve system performance. This position will be able to communicate corrective actions through monitoring and analysis of system changes and modification planning impacts to performance outcomes. Candidate will maintain open lines of communication to support the PBL Metric Reporting process. Candidate will be a self-starter, manage time appropriately and have the ability to establish and maintain a library of technical performance metric documentation.
Must be a US citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: • Coursework or experience with major air vehicle and/or support systems, and knowledge of aircraft readiness degraders.
• Experience in presentation, data processing, spreadsheet, and database development
• Coursework or experience with systems engineering approaches and configuration management
• Knowledge/experience with F-35 Sustainment Performance Based Logistics (PBL)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to address diverse audiences.
• Advanced skills with MS Office products (Access, Excel, Project, PowerPoint) with VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) a plus.
• SharePoint experience.
• Coursework or experience with PowerPoint, MS Excel, and/or Access
• Coursework or experience in formal presentation development, PowerPoint construct and delivery, and working in a team environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.