Lockheed Martin Digital Transformation Communications Manager in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin is modernizing and accelerating the way we design, build and deliver products to our customers, and collaborate with each other and our partners, and we’re assembling a communications team to tell that story.
We have multiple Digital Transformation Communications Manager openings. These roles will comprise the group responsible for creating an enterprise-wide communications plan and developing personalized execution plans for each business area and facility. Co-located in Fort Worth, Texas, this self-led team will be responsible for architecting communications to help educate our employees about this change, support employee adoption and communicate the merits of digital transformation both internally and externally. The team will also be responsible for daily communications counsel to the corporation’s Digital Transformation leadership. We are looking for highly motivated, agile and strategic communicators to apply for this high-visibility opportunity.
• Develop, support and implement proactive, strategic and integrated communications.
• Execute change management communications.
• Develop content for use with employees, customers, reporters, elected officials and other audiences.
• Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to develop messages and with other communicators to ensure consistent implementation across the company.
• Provide counsel to leaders and executives and support critical internal and external engagement activities.
• Regularly present strategy and recommendations to vice presidents and senior vice presidents.
• Identify opportunities for the Communications function to digitally transform.
• Use metrics, data and feedback to continuously improve employee experience.
•Work location for this position is 5555 North Beach Street, Fort Worth, TX 76137
• Strategic mindset
• Excellent writing and communications skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work well under deadline
• Ability to interface with executive leadership
• Flexibility and willingness to efficiently adapt to new circumstances or outcomes
• Up to 15 percent travel
• Change management communications experience
• Aerospace and defense industry experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.