Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer Sr in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is for an engineer working in the Fort Worth IFG Aircraft Computers/Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) and Data Transfer Team. Job responsibilities will include supporting development of Mission Computers/IFF/Data Transfer for F-16 and F-22 aircraft.
• Electronic hardware testing and troubleshooting
• Support Software Development efforts for target hardware
• Review and improve Hardware Specifications
• Work with Suppliers & Engineering during product development lifecycle
• Support of system integration activities
• Development/review of detailed engineering documents for software and hardware release
• Financial analysis of planned team activities
• Development of estimates to complete, development of customer estimates
• Generation of a slide presentations in support of customer briefings
• Support development of Supplier Statement of Work & Proposals
• Work closely with Supply Chain Management
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently with limited oversight from team lead and manager. Must able to travel both domestic and internationally.
Must be a US Citizen, this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronic, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
Understanding of Electrical or Electronics theories and principles.
Design of Power, Analog, or Digital Electronic circuitry.
Understanding of Software Development Environments to support development efforts on Target hardware.
• Experience in an aerospace related education/background
• Familiar with computer and hardware lab environments
• Networking and computer troubleshooting
• Collaboration with System design, Software teams and Lab technicians
• System performance monitoring and evaluation experience
• Operating Systems knowledge – Windows, Linux, Solaris, Real Time OS (VxWorks, Green Hills Integrity, etc.)
• Electrical troubleshooting skills
• Use Software Development Tools to debug software related issues.
• Experience with Test and Measurement Equipment - Logic analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators and Spectrum Analyzers
• Agile or Scaled Agile Framework methodology
• Root Cause/Corrective Action techniques
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel spreadsheet, scheduling and Database applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and analytical skills
• Needs to have the ability to convey technical data and concepts in concise messages and presentations.
• Must be able to obtain related program security clearances.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.