Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: As a member of the F-35 Electronic Warfare / Counter Measures (EW/CM) team, the selected candidate will be responsible for supporting activities associated with the development and maturation of Mission Data Tools (MDT) for use on 5th Gen fighter aircraft, and manage all associated activities related to the F-35 Joint Reprogramming Enterprise laboratories (USRL, NIRL, ACURL and RC West). Responsibilities include coordinating with the EW Principal Engineer, EW MDT Lead, EW MDT Team Members, JRE Program Personnel, and other key JRE stakeholders.
The Selected candidate shall use their Project Management experience and knowledge to coordinate the various EW IPT tasks in order to ensure their successful execution within task definitions, and keeping with cost and schedule restraints. They shall have a fundamental knowledge / understanding of LM processes and procedures, and possess a basic understand of EVMS rules and reporting criteria.
**Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.**
Desired Skills: • Broad understanding of JSF Mission System
• Experience in a lab testing environment and an understanding of Operational Flight Program (OFP) applications
• EVMS understanding
• Cost Account Management (CAM) trained
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel spreadsheet, scheduling and Database applications
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technical field.
• Familiarity with JSF avionics suite and systems engineering processes.
• JSF program clearance.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Experience in Project Management principals
• Experience in F-35 Avionic Systems
• Experience in managing avionic related projects
• Active Secret Security Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.