Lockheed Martin Facility Operations Supersivor in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The selected candidate will oversee the daily operation of maintenance activities of the Fort Worth Facility.
Must be able to direct scheduled employees to perform the duties of a non-stop operation in a manufacturing facility.
This person will be required to coordinate repairs with other support groups within Plant Engineering.
All the duties of this position must be accomplished while staying within established budgets, union contracts, safety and quality requirements.
This position will mainly work on first shift, but must be willing to work any shift, weekends, and holidays.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS A PERMANENT RESIDENT - This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
•Experience scheduling, prioritizing work, and resource
allocation is required
• Must hold a Journeyman State of Texas Electrical License.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• 5 years supervisory experience is required
• Experience in supervising crews that support multiple crafts and maintain the infrastructure (electrical, plumbing, welding, utilities, grounds maintenance, and sheet metal).
• Capable of making make-buy decisions for safety facilities service requests for the maintenance shops.
• Working knowledge of shop tools, such as electrical amp meters, hot sticks, and infrared cameras.
• Able to read and interpret blueprints and project documents in order to implement and install equipment.
• Five years experience of direct supervision for electrical
• Prior management/supervision in a union environment
• Knows electrical theories and understands NFPA70E, and lockout/tagout rules and regulations.
• Experience with high and low voltage.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.