Lockheed Martin Field Sales Support Systems Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Provides primary, first-line support for all of the F-35 Operations Center customers and sites. Functions as conduit between internal and external customers and the F-35 Sustainment organizations including Sustaining Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Sustainment Performance Management, Field Operations, Support Equipment, Training, and others as needed. Candidate will be responsible for generating routine and ad-hoc reports to analyze the health and performance of the F-35 fleet and of the F-35 Operations Center. Briefings to internal and external customers regarding the activities of the fleet and of the F-35 Operations Center will be provided as needed. Candidate will also play a key role in keeping the F-35 Operations Center processes current and for proposing and implementing new processes and best practices as the F-35 Operations Center matures.
The F-35 Ops Center is a 24/7/365 operation, and the candidate will be required to work different shifts and days as needed. Shifts will include first, second, and third. Work days will include weekdays, weekends, and holidays. This position will be located at our North Fort Worth facility.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Must be able to obtain F-35 Program access.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: • Familiarity or experienced with any of the following a plus: F-35 Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) to include Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Analytics, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) tools; Industrial and Financial System (IFS) and/or Trilogy Viewer.
• Customer support skills and /or military aircraft maintenance experience.
• Presentation design, web environment, process design, Structured Improvement Activity (SIA), ARIS Modeling Tool, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, and Product Data Manager (PDM) knowledge or experience.
• Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Possess good presentation skills for customer and company presentations.
• Experience in the aerospace industry.
• Experience in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.