Lockheed Martin Finance Associate - Early Career Development Program (ECDP) in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is a part of the Early Career Development Program (ECDP) within the Finance and Business Operations (F&BO) function. The program is approximately 2.5 to 3 years in duration (may vary based on employee’s start date), and typically consists of a rotational experience, formal mentor and ‘buddy’ programs, and a standardized training curriculum; all of which are designed to provide a broad background in various facets of F&BO at Lockheed.
Based on business need and location, we have entry-level positions open in Program Finance, Program Planning, Estimating, Controller/Accounting functions and Contracts. Come explore the vast array of challenging financial careers available at Lockheed Martin!
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required
- The ability to obtain a security clearance may be necessary for select positions
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills – including but not limited to Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College