Lockheed Martin Fld Sales Spt Sys Engrg Sr Mgr in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is Lockheed Martin’s F-35 Senior Manager for US Air Force and Pacific-North (Pac-North) Regional Airframe Depot and Contractor Field Team (CFT) Operations. The position Area Of Responsibility (AOR) includes Ogden ALC, the regional airframe depots at Nagoya, Japan and Marine Corps Air Stations Iwakuni, and CFT locations for the USAF in the US and Pac-North sites. The position organizationally aligns with the Modification, Retrofit, Overhaul & Upgrade (MRO&U) Operations team reporting to the Director. The successful candidate will plan, prepare for, manage execution of, and report status of all airframe MROU activity in the AOR. The position acts as LM’s primary liaison with leadership at Ogden ALC and USAF and Pac-North sites for all MROU activity. This position will review and evaluate modification status reported by the team; provide feedback for continuous improvement; ensure compliance with customer, company, and program procedures; provide leadership with a complete sight picture for MRO&U activity; establish and manage to joint, common goals with depots and AOR subcontractors; ensures delivery of necessary resources for executing to the agreed schedule commitments.
- Must be willing to work extended shifts including holidays and weekends as required.
Applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to program info
Desired Skills: Experience and working knowledge with US Air Force maintenance management systems is a plus. Knowledge and experience with Lockheed Martin program change/configuration management and associated change boards for processing change requests with retrofit implications. Experience with U. S. Air Force depot planning and operations strongly desired. Experience with developing Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement (MOU/A) for site/base specific mod support. Prior military service at multiple levels of maintenance, logistics, and support of 5th generation fighter aircraft preferred.
- Ability to interpret and execute policies and procedures that typically affect aircraft maintenance related to USAF and partner countries.
- Possess sound full spectrum leadership skills with background in planning and executing MROU
- Sound understanding of in/out of scope work and the Over & Above and Delay and Disruption processes.
- Proven technical leader capable of representing the Lockheed Martin (LM) position during recurring meetings with the senior leadership (military and civilian) at a Military Service Depot (MSD) and at International MROU sites.
- Experience with Air Vehicle (AV) depot operations.
- Understands and capable of resourcing employment of skills for depot operations.
- Experienced staff leader capable of directing, coaching and developing LM team members.
- Above average communication skills and be able to operate autonomously with minimal direction from senior management.
- Project management experience with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.