Lockheed Martin Global Asset Management Analyst in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The selected candidate will play an integral role in the Global Asset Management (GAM) activities for the F-35 Aeronautics Business unit within Lockheed Martin. The incumbent will have responsibility and oversight to ensure all licenses and agreements are processed to meet Integrated Master Schedule requirements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing licensing status and prioritization of inputs, generating reports, conducting meetings, assisting in information gathering, and responding to internal customer requests.
1. Provide assistance to program managers regarding prioritization and awareness of schedule risks
2. Participate in the development, implementation, enhancement, and maintenance of Global Asset Management work process flows and associated outputs.
3. Monitor inputs required to achieve program success and apply/advise status while working to resolve hurdles with appropriate team/individual.
4. Proactively advice Project Managers regarding late-to-need requests and potential impacts depending on request/input.
5. Develop and maintain effective use of metrics for tracking quality of Internal or subcontractor required deliverables identifying pain points/gaps within processes and resolve (if within ability) or elevate for action while maintaining visibility throughout.
6. Responsible for tracking of value decrements against export licenses, evaluation of licensing expiration, and formal notification to export authorization owners regarding imminent authorization expirations.
7. Liaison with the International Trade Compliance (ITC) team to ensure lock-step reporting of licensing status.
8. Provide progress reviews on license supportability for planned tasks
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: - Experience with MS Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer facing experience
- Entry level experienced desired.
- Project/Process management
-Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
-Microsoft Project proficiency
-Familiarity with SAP and ECLPS
-Supply Chain Experience
-Licensing/ TTD&E awareness- Extensive MS Excel experience including
- Ability to prioritize
- Highly motivated Self-Starter with strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College