Lockheed Martin Government Finance Analyst in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position will support Enterprise Business Operations Functions such as SCM, Sustainment, Quality, Enterprise Integration. The candidate may also be asked to develop financial dashboards, perform supplier financial analysis and inventory control metrics.
This position will be subject to interaction at all management and Executive management levels.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Selected applicant will not require a secret clearance to begin employment, but will be submitted for a secret clearance afterwards.
Desired Skills: - EVM knowledge/experience and appropriate applications/execution
- Cost systems (ACCESS, SAP, COBRA, etc.) knowledge/experience
- Financial Analysis experience
- Experience in developing budgets and Estimates at Completion (EACs)
- Proactive problem solver with critical thinking skills
- Ability to apply skills and knowledge to provide sound, data driven analysis
- Ability to build strong work relationships and balance tasks in a competing priority and deadline-driven environment
- Team player with strong communication skills and positive attitude
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel skills (knowledge of Macros and formulas)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.