Lockheed Martin Industrial Engineer Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: F-35 Forward - This role will be responsible for the Integration of functional Industrial Engineering solutions for Forward assembly operations by analyzing and developing production plans and monitoring production health metrics.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Experience developing production plans in a professional environment.
- Experience with forecasting methods (learning curves, parametric estimates).
- Experience with statistical analysis (regression analysis, statistical process control).
- Experience with database operations (data mining, SQL statements).
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
Experience with Assembly EVMS Processes.
Experience working with business objects (BO) and enterprise data warehouse (EDW).
Experience with analytical and project planning tools and software, including MS Office Suite of tools.
Lean/Six Sigma Certification (Black Belt, Green Belt, PDCA, etc.)
Project management experience.
Team leadership experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.