Lockheed Martin Industrial Engineer Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is for the Operations Analysis team supporting F35 Production key decision making by providing guidance through data analysis. This role is to analyze production metrics, research efficiency improvement opportunities, and provide suggestions for corrective action. Individual will strive to enhance all production related activities through the use of automation techniques and a variety of software. In addition, individual will have opportunities to perform as project manager. Will work closely with Industrial Engr, Production Management, and a variety of Production support functions. Individual will utilize several computer tools, including Python, SQL, Simio, Tableau, or Palisades Decision Tools Suite.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related engineering discipline from an accredited college.
• Experience with MS Office suite
• Experience with at least one programming language (Python, C++, Visual Basic, MatLab, etc)
• Experience with databases (Oracle, SAP HANA) and SQL
• Experience with Simulation Software, such as Simio or Arena.
• Knowledge of Tableau Software
• Knowledge in programing languages, such as Python or R
• Knowledge of Machine Learning and Neural Networks Algorithms
• Knowledge of Big Data Analysis and Data Scientist
• Knowledge of Statistical Analysis
• Advanced degree(s) in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, etc.
• Experience in Continuous Improvement
• Experience with Assembly EVMS Processes
• White Belt/PDCA Certification
• Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
• Communication, story-telling and visualization
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.