Lockheed Martin Information Assurance Engineer Senior Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Successful candidate support LM Aeronautics F-35 Joint Reprogramming Enterprise (JRE) Cyber Security Engineering (CSE) secure system design and implementation. The position’s primary responsibility is F-35 Cyber Security Engineering support for the USRL and other reprogramming labs.
Specific duties include:
• Ensuring the secure design, implementation, and integration of systems and technologies into F-35 JRE C&A boundaries.
• Work with JRE vendors to ensure delivery of a secure product and ensure the successfully integration of systems once delivered.
• Writing proposals, solicited and unsolicited, for the development and implementation of Cyber Integration and Continuous monitoring requirements.
• Will serve as LM F-35 CSE United States Reprogramming Lab Deployed Engineer
Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Must be a US citizen. This position requires special access and a Secret security clearance updated within the last 5 years.
• Bachelor Degree in a STEM discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent
• Experience with information security tools, concepts, and issues across a broad range of technologies.
• Experience with TCP/IP and common protocols such as SSH, HTTP/S, SMTP, RDP, DNS, S/FTP, DHCP, CIFS/NetBIOS, LDAP, and SNMP
• Experience with Windows Active Directory, Group Policy, Configuration Management as well as common services such as SCCM, IIS, Exchange, Domain Controllers etc.
• Experience with IA/Cybersecurity policy implementation;
• Experience with system security engineering;
• Experience analyzing and defining security requirements;
• Experience with security policy and compliance
• Experience with all versions of Microsoft windows, and Linux operating systems
• Experience with DOD network architecture and network engineering practices.
• Experience with recent versions of Microsoft windows and Linux operating system, to include hardening.
• Must currently possess DOD 8570 required certification for IAM Level 2, such as CISSP or CASP.
• Experience performing computer systems security risk analysis and assessment;
• Experience implementing and validating Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG);
• Familiarity with software cryptography, RNG, and hashing
• Architecture security assessments across various software architectures, frameworks and platforms
• Experience with SIEM Tools such as HBSS, Splunk, and ArcSight;
• Experience handling DoD/Federal C&A activities
• Experience with Network and Application Layer Firewall Technology
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent communication skills (written and verbal communications) and have the ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
• Current F-35 SAP/SAR clearances (with an Secret investigation within the last 5 years)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.