Lockheed Martin Information Assurance Engineer Senior in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: E&T Security Engineering is looking for a cyber security engineer specializing in communications security (COMSEC) design and support. The selected individual will have a solid understanding of security and systems engineering principles and be able to apply them to embedded systems development and networked IT systems in classified environments.
The selected individual will work with design teams such as F-35 Mission Systems & Software, Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS), and Training Systems teams to ensure cryptographic products are designed, implemented, and tested adequately. The selected candidate will also work with users such as Production Operations and operational sites, and crypto suppliers to properly use crypto devices on the 5th gen aircraft and ground systems and help troubleshoot when necessary. As such, a strong understanding of crypto key management, policies, and procedures is needed.
Regular interaction with the JSF Program Office, National Security Agency, and US and International users of the F-35 will be required.
Must be a US citizen. Must be able to obtain TS Clearance. This position requires special access and a Secret security clearance updated within the last 5 years to start.
Desired Skills: - Security+ certification
- 5th Gen Aircraft systems knowledge, such as the Integrated Core Processor and Comm/Nav/Identification (CNI) cryptographic systems
- 5th Gen Offboard Mission Systems (OMS) or Full Mission Simulator (FMS) familiarity
- EKMS/KMI knowledge of crypto key management concepts used in tactical weapon systems.
- CRO - COMSEC Responsible Officer
- CAM - COMSEC Account Manager
- Program clearances - Must be able to obtain SAP SAR
- Experience with the Systems Engineering process, the System Security Engineering process, and System Security Engineering tools
- Knowledge of US Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) /Key Management Infrastructure (KMI)
- Experience with Multi-level security, NSA, COMSEC, INFOSEC, and cryptographic techniques
Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline
Systems or security engineering experience
Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with DES, IS&T and other organization's technical security counterparts within the company that are actively addressing technology security issues. This includes representing this organization on various working groups and committees across LM-Aero.
Experience in the development and preparation of documentation, methodologies and standards to manage Integrated System Security projects.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.