Lockheed Martin Information Assurance Engineer Senior in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is for a F-35 Cyber Security Engineering (CSE) Individual Technical Contributor. As an individual contributor, you will ensure that the systems are designed, developed, sustained, and documented to support required security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts. Responsibilities include ensuring that cyber security requirements are properly defined, decomposed, and allocated and that the solution will satisfy applicable Government regulations. This includes conducting working groups, design reviews, and formal artifact reviews. Additionally, responsibilities include the timely delivery and support of A&A documentation and coordinating approvals to achieve Program Milestones.
This position works in close coordination with the F-35 CSE Leads, F-35 JPO IPT and the F-35 Development IPT throughout the complete life-cycle for the CSE Boundaries. This includes new architecture, design, development, and integration of new architectural features maintaining the integrity and security of systems and networks.
Summary of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Development and/or review of architectural security designs to ensure compliance to standards and processes
• Execution schedules for all on-going efforts for the given boundary
• Support of proposal and Basis of Estimate
• Complete collection, development, and delivery of the necessary artifacts to ensure Authority to Operate (ATO) is obtained as required to meet Program Milestones.
Must be a US citizen. This position requires special access and a Secret clearance updated within the last 5 years to start.
Desired Skills: • Working knowledge of F-35 Air Vehicle Processing Architectures, Embedded Systems, , Air System Build Process, MLS Architecture, Process Isolation, Message/Data Integrity, Air Vehicle Environment, Flight Test Environment, Autonomic Logistics Information System Architectures, Training Systems & Devices Architectures, Air Vehicle Environment
• Network Security for Isolated systems & Networked Systems
• Enterprise IT Architecture,
• Enterprise IT Security
• Working knowledge of Depot/Repair Operations
• NSA Crypto Certification
• Working with NSA certified encryption
• Current F-35 SAP/SAR clearances (with a Secret investigation within the last 5 years)
• Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent Experience with Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Experience with Risk Management Framework
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.