Lockheed Martin Information Assurance Engineer Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is for a F-35 Joint Reprogramming Enterprise Cyber Security Engineering (CSE) Individual Contributor. As an individual contributor, you will ensure that the systems are designed, developed, sustained, and documented to support required security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts. Responsibilities include taking a lead role in the development and standup of CSE controlled cyber resiliency lab for use in testing defensive cyber concepts in a controlled environment. This includes work to standardize vulnerability management across all F-35 Deliverable and Non-Deliverable labs. Additionally, responsibilities include the timely delivery and support of A&A documentation, dry run security assessments, finding remediation, determination of residual risk, and coordinating approvals to achieve Program Milestones.
This position works in close coordination with the F-35 JRE CSE Lead, F-35 JPO IPT and the F-35 Development IPT throughout the complete life-cycle for the Air Vehicle Boundary. This includes new architecture, design, development, and integration of new architectural features maintaining the integrity and security of systems and networks.
Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
Must be a US citizen. this position requires special access and a Secret security clearance updated within the last 5 years.
• Bachelor Degree in a STEM discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent
• Experience with information security tools, concepts and issues across a broad range of technologies.
• Experience supporting Security Assessments, to include Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG) testing and ACAS/Nesses scanning.
• Experience with vulnerability management processes and procedures
• Experience with IA/Cybersecurity policy implementation;
• Experience with security policy and compliance
• Experience analyzing and defining security requirements
• Experience with recent versions of Microsoft Windows and Linux operating system, to include hardening.
• Experience with two or more of the following standards/guides: Common Criteria, NSTISSIP 11, DoD8500.1, DoD8500.2, JAFAN 6/3, DITSCAP, DIACAP, RMF, JSIG, CNSSI 1253
• Must currently possess DOD 8570 required certification or able to attain within 6 months of hire.
• Experience performing computer systems security risk analysis and assessments.
• Experience SA test data reduction, making mitigation recommendations, quantifying residual risk and communicating risk level to stakeholders.
• Familiarity with software cryptography, RNG, and hashing
• Secure Software Design and Architecture
• Experience with Network and Application Layer Firewall Technology
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent communication skills (written and verbal communications) and have the ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
• Current F-35 SAP/SAR clearances (with an Secret investigation within the last 5 years)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.