Lockheed Martin Information Assurance Engineer Stf in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Systems Security Engineering (SSE) is responsible for coordinating with program development Product Teams to ensure that Air Vehicle and Ground Systems are developed according to secure principles. The engineer in this position ensures that the Weapon System / Air System and/or Ground Systems are designed, developed, and documented in a manner that supports required security A&A efforts.
Serves as a coordination point for Systems Security topics that span multiple teams. Convenes and mediates technical discussions involving a broad spectrum of program teams and interests. Provides system security requirements allocation to design teams that are consistent with design concepts, architectures, modes, levels, and interfaces. In addition, the engineer in this position is responsible for producing and reviewing A&A documentation required to support program Certification efforts and Approval to Operate (ATO) decisions for Integrated Fighter Group and Advanced Development programs and projects related to the F-16, F-22, and more.
Frequent presentations and technical discussions with certification officials from the United States DoD agencies are required, therefore, the engineer in this position must have excellent presentation skills. This position also requires frequent written communication and document creation.
Ability to work within and outside of the organization to gather information on security engineering, cyber engineering solutions and technologies, and analyze for implementation in company products.
Must have experience working in a team environment and possess the ability to plan and execute tasks efficiently and gather and disseminate information working with peers, subordinates and management.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. This position will require a DOD security clearance.
• BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience/combined education
• Experience with security concepts
• Experience with embedded avionics systems and architectures.
• Experience with vulnerability analysis assessments.
• Experience in systems engineering, system security design and/or requirements analysis.
• Security-related certification (Security +, CISSP, CSSLP)
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Security
• Risk Management Framework tools and procedures.
• Developing and interpreting design requirements and implementation roadmaps, metrics and other controls to monitor and report on program progress and health.
• Cyber certifications, tools and procedures.
• Ability to work task assignments independently and effectively in a team environment
• Ability to decompose requirements to assure accurate and efficient flow to meet and help drive business guidelines and program contractual needs.
• Direct knowledge/experience with F-16 Weapon System (WS) / F-22 Weapon System (WS) / F-35 Air System (AS) architecture and combat aircraft ground systems.
• Experience in Security Risk Assessments, Trusted Software, Cyber Security, and Intelligence.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.