Lockheed Martin Information Technology Business Partner - Integrated Fighter Group in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Serve as the Information Technology (Aero IT) Business Partner (BP) supporting Integrated Fighter Group (IFG) performing teams in Unclassified and Classified environments. The IFG IT BP role covers: 1) multi-year planning of IT requirements for infrastructure, applications & desktops, 2) acquisition & deployment of computer hardware, application software, servers, networks, & inter-connects for distributed computing environments, 3) managing day to day performance & robustness of IT environments, 4) management of IT projects involving subject matter experts from various IT disciplines & external partners, 5) ensuring the availability of computing assets for business continuity, 6) provisioning IT system access for internal & external customers/partners, and 7) ad-hoc structured improvement activities involving IT enablers for operational excellence. The scope of responsibilities cover IFG performing teams including Mission Software, Airborne Software, Air Vehicle, Structural Integrity, System Integration, System Test, Flight Test, System Design, and Sustainment. The IFG BP also works closely with IFG Program Security teams to develop IT operational processes such as provisioning access on local classified systems as well as remote air force bases for Aeronautics and partners such as Boeing and Department of Defense personnel. The Aero IT BP role at Aeronautics is at the front-lines of Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company and functions in an exciting, fast paced environment, ground floor for cutting edge IT technology such as Cloud Computing & Digital Transformation, faced with a wide variety of opportunities & challenges involving end users, partners, and customers of Aero IT.
* Experience with multi year planning & business analysis of current and emerging IT requirements.
* Experience with project management and execution of IT-centric projects.
* Experience coordinating local and remote teams for complex IT tasks, and IT enabled operational excellence.
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Experience in IT environments with legacy & modern equipment
* Experience in Agile methodologies
* Experience with technical and non-technical end users and specialists.
* Ability to obtain a DoD secret clearance required.
* Domain knowledge of product development, business management, sustainment and Department of Defense (DoD) security protocols for advanced air force combat fighter platforms development & sustainment desired.
* Prior knowledge of Aero IT procedures and concept of operations for acquiring and managing IT resources desired.
*Awareness of unclassified, closed, and classified IT environments optimal.
* Prior experience in the IFG technical process' will be outstanding.
* Prior experience with Digital Transformations and Agile Development environments.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.