Lockheed Martin Item Analyst in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The candidate will be responsible for ensuring spares are distributed to meet Operational and Depot repair requirements for replenishment, replacement, returns for repair, parts required for aircraft modification for spares and consumables. Supports both Flight Test and Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) efforts. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Statusing the customer and management on Supply demands
- Ensuring Provisioning/Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) requirements are in place to receive assets
- Providing Ops Center input to performance metrics
- Maintaining accurate Ops Center Records of Requirements
- Providing Supply Chain Management for storage and transportation of the assets being returned into the supply chain pipeline
- Generate purchase requisition for repair actions
- Monitoring receipt of the item at source of repair
- Tracking and reporting status requirements action until delivery is complete
- Preparing and/or coordinating required shipping documentation of source of repair
- Acquiring data associated with each repair action
The candidate will be the principle point of contact regarding the effort to order and status replenishment spares and repairs through the ordering systems to ensure delivery to meet aircraft operational requirements. Successful candidate must possess management ability and foresight to direct redistribute, re-order and coordinate asset movements with the pool of program assets that will best support the immediate and forecast needs. Support proposal development, project management, and coordinate activities. This individual will be intimately involved in LRIP spares posturing to include both Performance Based Logistics (PBL) and non-PBL Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) liaising.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: • Knowledge of the following management systems: SAP, Advanced Technical Logistics Applications System (ATLAS,) Advanced Planning and Scheduling System (APSS), etc.
• Supply Chain experience in an aerospace defense industry.
• 1-2 years working knowledge/experience with Performance Based Logistics (PBL); third party Logistics providers, weapon system acquisition, operational support or program management.
• Bachelor degree or above.
• 1 year of experience in Supply Chain Management (SCM).
• 1 year experience with managing inventory.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.