Lockheed Martin Maintenance Trainer in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: • Plans and delivers aircraft maintenance flight operations
and final assembly for factory production employees and
field support personnel.
• Understanding of flight line ground operations, AGE and
applicable aircraft systems to support such operations.
• Conducts training and develops criteria for evaluating
effectiveness of training activities.
• Executes and maintains company-wide training
programs as well as the maintenance of a company-
wide training and qualification learning management
• Responsible for instilling and maintaining process
discipline to support final assembly and flight line
operations through classroom instruction and lab
• Prepares classrooms and sets-up training materials;
conducts classroom, shop and simulator training (if
required) with customers for the purpose of developing
and maintaining a high degree of proficiency.
• Maintains currency in technical developments, technical
l training, and audiovisual techniques including the
maintenance of applicable courseware.
• Interfaces with supervisors to determine training and
certification requirements for assigned personnel and
make recommendations to supervision/management for
de-certification due to substandard performance and/or
the inability to complete assigned tasks within
established time parameters.
• May revise lesson plans to keep technical information
up to date and meet new training requirements.
• May perform data analysis and gather information for
new training; prepare and maintain training materials;
and coordinate the development of new training
materials and training aids.
• May coordinate training content with Subject Matter
• May analyze current operating problems and future
operating requirements to identify training needs and
develop training programs
Desired Skills: • Comprehensive knowledge in aircraft systems and
ground operations related to military fighter aircraft.
• F-35 flight operations experience to include flight line
maintenance and operational checkout of applicable
systems in final assembly and flight operations.
• Experience in aircraft manufacturing training including
Instructional System Design (ISD) concepts:
understanding of installation, operational checkout,
troubleshooting, and maintenance of aircraft systems
including fuel systems, hydraulics and landing gear,
flight controls, electrical systems, and propulsion
systems at the crew chief and final assembly levels.
• Able to establish and deliver training systems and/or
conduct classroom and practical instruction to provide
technical knowledge on installation and removal of
components, testing, analysis, rework, adjustment,
modification, and troubleshooting of aircraft systems at
all levels of manufacturing and final assembly; provide
assistance and support to production operations by
helping determine training needs; and delivering
• Instructor skills including classroom lecture and lab
• Strong verbal and written skills
• The successful candidate will possess approximately
four years of experience in aircraft maintenance, flight
operations, and final assembly.
• Bachelor’s degree is a plus and will be taken into
consideration when looking at experience.
• Candidate will also possess approximately two years
instructional delivery on maintenance and structural
• Knowledge of inspection, repair, and operation of
aircraft, aircraft systems, ground equipment, tools, and
• Military aviation experience a plus
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.