Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Engineer Senior in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position will support the F35 Production Engineering Tooling Integration and International Integration Group as a Manufacturing Engineer Sr. This team member communicates, develops and oversees tooling requirements, tool designs and tool fabrications processes to ensure engineering requirements are achieved and production tooling is delivered on time for both our international and domestic production lines. This team member needs to have complete understand and wide application of 2-D build to print drawings, GD&T and Catia in order to provide solutions to tooling issues which align to organization objectives. This includes the need to access, understand and explain F-35 technical data in found PDM, CAPPS and JDL such as engineering part and installation drawings, tool designs and manufacturing plans. This team member needs to have good communication skills in order to communicate with tooling suppliers. Past experience with LM tooling processes and procedures are required.
Desired Skills: - Persuasive presentation skills
- Knowledge in aerospace component assembly, troubleshooting of mechanical systems, engineering processes and GD&T
- Lean and Six Sigma experience desired
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working in multifunctional teams
- International integration experience a plus
- Experience with LM tooling processes, procedures and Catia V5
- Experience with GD&T practices and principles
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite tools: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Experience working in the F35 aircraft production environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.