Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Planner in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Assist with the translating of program, requirements and directives into executable data trending and reporting methodologies, tools, and deliverables. This may include creating and maintaining multiple databases for user input and collection of data and trends. Synthesize data and data relationships from Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP) and other data sources, and compile them in a customer friendly format. Drive the creation and execution of improvement plans. Balance priorities to support goals and targets while providing customer feedback and data in support of business decisions.
*Some overtime may be required and the selected candidate may be required to work on any shift at any time
Desired Skills: - Shop Floor experience
- Knowledge of lean material flow concepts.
- Experience with: SAP, Rapid Response, Business Object, SFM, writing queries in SQL, SharePoint
- Experience with production schedules and work plans.
- APICS certified
- Demonstrated ability to create and present data and material information
- Experience presenting in front of leadership
- Experience with data comparison or validation
- Experience with programming or coding
- Experience with Production Control, logistics or shop floor control
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.