Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Supervisor in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: schedule, and quality objectives for the JSF Production Assembly area. Assign daily tasks to mechanics and manage execution. Assures the timeliness and accuracy of aircraft records. Executes build plans for structural assembly and systems installations. Identifies and implements changes to improve quality, schedule and cost. Reinforces a culture that values and embraces Foreign Object Damage prevention. Ensures certification of employees who perform certification required tasks. Provides a safe work environment and takes timely corrective action to correct unsafe conditions. Assures employees and leadership comply with defined Core processes and defined processes that are program specific. Proactively drive continuous improvement and development of technical competencies, talent, and performance. Identify and lead incorporation of continuous improvement actions into manufacturing processes. Identify gaps in skill sets. Collaborate with Labor Relations and Human Resources to enhance employee engagement.
- Experience with manufacturing/productions methodologies
- Experience using tools, machines, and systems typically used in a production/manufacturing environment
- Experience with business metrics to drive performance (cost, schedule, quality)
- Demonstrated successful leadership experience
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing Systems including, PDM, MRP, SFM, and EWI.
- Assembly, production, or MMRO (maintenance, Modification, repair, and overhaul) experience
- Working Knowledge of Crew Plans
- Forecasting and utilization of manpower planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated Full Spectrum Leadership behaviors
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.