Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Support Team Member Associate in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position with support day to day F35 Forward Fuselage Operations in Fort Worth, Texas. Candidate will interface with all levels of personnel in a fast paced environment. Candidate will be responsible for providing on the job training, documentation and procedural oversight to aircraft assemblers, mechanics and coaters.
Must be a US Citizen; this position may require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
-Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering Technology or a related technical discipline.
- Capable of identifying defective parts, equipment, and systems in order to determine root cause of problems and potential corrective actions.
- Affective at coordinating activities to evaluate and resolve engineering related production/system problems
- Skilled at interpreting engineering and planning documents.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills required in a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS office suite
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College