Lockheed Martin Master Program Planner Manager in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position provides planning/scheduling support for the F-35, Joint Strike Fighter Program by giving Day-to-Day direction to the Development Program Planning Team. Exercise leadership on near-term to long-range PP&S initiatives. Provide integrated program planning qualitative and quantitative data analysis for CAMs and senior leadership. Oversee, train and mentor early and mid-career
Planners to do the same. Lead and serve as the SME for scheduling matters related to Development products. Implement, institutionalize, and advocate Aeronautics scheduling practices and tools across the F-35 PP&S
Organization. Ensure applicable scheduling practices are actively coordinated, at all levels, with related functional disciplines. Strong PP&S hands on experience is required.
Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in
US as a permanent resident. This position is located at
a facility that requires special access.
• Experience with Critical Path Methodology (CPM) or similar
• Planning and Scheduling Experience
• Earned Value Management System
• Schedule Integration Experience
• Leadership Experience
• F-35 Program Experience
• Deltek Open Plan and Microsoft Project Experience
• Enterprise Scheduling Tool Experience
• Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) Experience
• DI-MGMT-81861 Integrated Program Management
Report (IPMR) Knowledge
• DI-MGMT-81650 Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
• Prior Aircraft Manufacturing Experience
• Schedule Health Metrics and Schedule Performance
• Demonstrated Verbal and Written Communications
• Strong Presentation Skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.