Lockheed Martin Modification Team Supportability Lead in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position will report the F-35 MRO&U Field Operations Management in support of the implementation of modifications and repair actions on post DD250 aircraft assigned domestic and international. This technical lead position is responsible for all activity required to ensure modification lines are fully supportable at time of activation and throughout the induction period. This position is responsible for the activation of new modification locations and ensuring all actions required are completed to support aircraft induction. This position is responsible to ensure the planning team and the project management activities align in support of the Depot Flow Plan as they pertain to execution activities performed by Contractor Field Teams and Military Service Depots. The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure required tooling and equipment are available for use by mod teams. Activities include procurement, equipment movements, serviceability and tracking all of the equipment assigned to MRO&U for the execution of modifications. The candidate will be responsible to ensure the field team success by being the focal point for all supportability operations and the coordination of technical support and issue resolution. The position is responsible for metric development and analysis to determine trends and implement corrective actions and process updates and improvements. This position will also be the "back up" of the Field Operations Lead as necessary. This position will require extended hours and varying work shifts to support CONUS and OCONUS modification teams.
Desired Skills: - Bachelors Degree in Project Management, Management, Systems Engineering
- Experienced Project Engineer with a maintenance background
- Experience in tool and equipment management
- F-35 project experience
- Experience in Earned Value Management
- F-35 modification experience
- Experience with site activation
- Experience with international customers
- Experience operating in international locations
- Experience using MAXIMO, SAP, JTD and Crib Master
- Aircraft maintenance experience in a field team or depot environment.
- Experience leading technical teams
- Experience as a technical lead in planning and executing maintenance preferably on military aircraft
- Experience negotiating support from multiple sources
- Experience planning long term projects
- Experience in logistics support aircraft maintenance teams
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.