Lockheed Martin Operations Analyst Senior - Human Factors Senior in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin is looking for world-class talent to join our historic Skunk Works team. The selected candidate will be a member of the Human Systems Integration (HSI) team under Operations Analysis in Fort Worth, TX. The main responsibilities will include derivation of HSI requirements for air vehicles, consultation on cockpit design, validation of air vehicle designs for pilot and maintainer anthropometric, application of human factors methods (assessment of workload, situation awareness, pilot/maintainer usability, anthropometric suitability), and airworthiness certification of crew system.
As a member of a high-performing team, the selected applicant must be self-motivated to learn and take on challenging assignments; demonstrating a strong work ethic, time-management, and good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills and a strong desire to learn new HSI skills and develop a specific area of HSI expertise.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
***Must be a US Citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access.*** This position requires a Final Secret Clearance to start.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Final Secret Clearance
• Experience with Human Factors measurement methods
• Data Analytics Experience utilizing either MatLab, Perl, SAS, JMP, or other scripting language.
• Certification and experience in Anthropometric Measuring Techniques
• Experience with airworthiness certification of crew system
• Familiarity with primary flight reference data collection
• Familiarity with fifth generation aircraft cockpits and maintainer considerations
• Strong presentation skills
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Self-motivated learner
• Computer Programming Experience in C++, Python, MatLab, Perl, etc.
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Active Top Secret clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.