Lockheed Martin Operations Engineer Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Support the F35 Production to drive improvement initiatives of manufacturing processes. Candidate will serve as the Project Engineer/Manager for cost improvement and span reduction initiatives. Candidate will coordinate and collect cost-benefit-analysis and necessary documentation to build business cases to receive proper funding for implementing improvement initiatives. Candidate will work closely with Manufacturing Engr, Industrial Engr, Supply Chain, and Planning on improvement projects. Candidate will utilize continuous improvement practices to make observe and address gaps in productivity. Candidate will also serve at the team technical lead to guide team in standard practices to insure the quality of projects.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, Project Management, or related engineering discipline.
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience with MS Office suite, including MS Project
- Experience in Continuous Improvement Practices
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience supporting manufacturing process improvements
- Experience developing Return On Investment analysis
- Experience with Assembly EVMS Processes
- White Belt/PDCA Certification
- Knowledge of DMAIC Practices
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.