Lockheed Martin Procurement Representative in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Become part of the commodities procurement subcontract management team as a Subcontract Administrator. Daily responsibilities include delivery and procurement support for all major programs through all life cycles, managing firm fixed price contracts, scheduling activities with the supplier in SAP, helping develop replenishment strategies, negotiating and enforcing terms and conditions, preparing bid packages, administering repair and return contracts, evaluating subcontractor proposals, negotiating subcontracts, issuing properly authorized awards/subcontracts and participating in contract negotiations. Additionally, you will be responsible for conducting price analysis, understanding procurement activity under the guidance of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS).
Please identify "basic qualifications" and "desired" skills for this position. The skills listed below will be displayed to all job seekers on the web. They will help you make and justify a selection decision. Recruiters will also use these skills to prepare search criteria when sourcing resumes. Basic qualifications are those that the candidate must absolutely possess in order to be selected for the position, and Desired Skills are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: Desired skills :
• Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) or Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)
• 1+ years of experience in the supply chain industry, or internships in the SCM or logistics field
• 1+ years experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with procurement and managing supplier relationships
• Capable of making business based decisions
• Negotiation skills
• Price Analysis understanding
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Business acumen
• Self motivated and takes initiative
• Ability to organize and prioritize assignments
• Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and work well under pressure
• Ability to be flexible and accept change
Procurement/buying/supply chain knowledge
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.