Lockheed Martin Program Planner Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This is an exciting opportunity for a Program Planner in the ADP Special Programs in Fort Worth, Texas. This position will support activities as a liaison/interface between Internal/External Stakeholders and the Customer. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and accurately maintaining detailed Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) used to support various programs within the Advanced Development Portfolio. Provide technical assistance in development, deployment, and implementation of processes, training, and tools in support of the Program Planning discipline and resolving schedule conflicts.
You will be responsible for baseline change management concepts and incorporating approved changes into detail level schedules. You will prepare status reports, metrics and make presentations as required. You will use your Program Planning & Scheduling expertise.
***Must be a US Citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access.*** This position requires a Final Secret Clearance to start.
- Final Secret Clearance
- Experience with Critical Path Methodology.
- Experience in schedule control processes.
- Direct experience in any of the following: Primavera (P6), Microsoft Project, Open Plan, Artemis ProjectView or other Planning Tools.
- Experience with EVMS and Earned Value Guidelines (ANSI/EIA - 748) and Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR).
- Proposal Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Knowledge of Industry Scheduling Processes (PASEG)
- Ability to work independently across Technical Teams and develop a basic to intermediate level understanding of the technical product
- Knowledge of Capture, Research & Development, and Production Scheduling Requirements and dependencies between functions
- Strong verbal/ written communication and Organizational Skills required in interfacing with Senior Leadership, Program Management Leads, and Program Technical Leads across multiple sites
- Ability to provide risk and opportunity analysis input
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Word
- Milestones Professional Software Experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.