Lockheed Martin Program Planner in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The incumbent in this position will have several duties, including:
- Develop, status, and analyze Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner.
- Develop recovery plans to ensure program milestones are completed in accordance with the contract requirements and LM RMS financial plans.
- Use of critical path methodology and application in network development, analysis, and problem resolution is required.
- Perform independent schedule risk assessments and mitigation planning.
- In conjunction with Program Finance and CAMs, develop/maintain Earned Value Management System/metrics and provide monthly status and analysis.
- Develop event-based Integrated Master Plans (IMPs).
- Support proposal activities as required.
This position requires interface with program management, customer, functional leads, and CAMs. Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work well in a team environment, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once are required.
- Understanding of Critical Path Methodology
- Experience with Earned Value Management
- Experience with Integrated Master Schedule development
- Energy, enthusiasm and focus on the customer
- Must have MS Office experience and MS Project 2010 experience
- Knowledge of the engineering development process
- Fundamental knowledge of business principles
- Bachelors degree with 3 years of related professional experience, Masters degree and 1 year of related professional experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education is required
- Prior experience with Integrated Cost/Schedule Mgmt
- Prior Integrated Master Plan development experience
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Prior proposal experience
- Finance or business-related Bachelors degree
- Experience with Risky Project and Milestone Professional
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.