Lockheed Martin Project Engineer Mgr in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is a unique opportunity within Aeronautics as the position will require the selected candidate to function as a Project Engineer Manager and a Proposal Leader within the ADP Proposal/Contract Management organization.
The selected candidate will work as the ADP CTR lead and will be expected to perform tasks, and oversight management of early career ADP CTR professionals, without appreciable direction from upper management and as a consultant to the ADP program teams.
Candidate will coordinate with Proposal Development Center (PDC), Program Mangers, Business Managers, Contracts, Pricing and others within ADP and Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company to develop and execute business/proposal strategies.
Candidate will be responsible for planning, developing, and managing technical documentation (e.g. Statement of Work (SOW)) for use in proposal preparation and program execution.
Candidate will be responsible for reviewing Requests for Proposal (RFPs) from external customers to establish the scope and level of detail required for the contract technical documents for each proposal.
Candidate will be responsible for monitoring the status of the proposal as it moves through the process, providing work around plans when issues arise, and in coordination with all members of the proposal team, act as the sole source for accurate proposal status.
Candidate will ensure timely inputs for the proposal schedule to accomplish execution of the detailed plan.
Candidate will be required to accurately input and maintain data within the ADP Aeronautics Proposal Tool Suite (APTS) and other ADP databases as well as extract proposal metrics, and organize and graphically display the data.
Candidate will provide proposal performance information to Lockheed Martin Corporation, LM Aero Core groups and ADP functions as necessary.
Candidate will perform quantitative statistical analysis and provide reports to support ADP management.
Candidate will support fact-finding and negotiation efforts as a member of the proposal team.
Candidate will be responsible for obtaining approvals, releasing, and providing configuration management of the contract technical documents.
Ability to travel
Must be a US Citizen
This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must have the ability to attain Top Secret clearance with SCI
• Experience in preparation of technical documentation
• Experience analyzing technical data
• Experience collaborating with and leading multiple functional teams to meet common goals and objectives
Experience with competitive Government solicitations
• Experience with intellectual property rights, requirements, and the protection of intellectual property
• Experience with FAR/DFARS requirements (e.g. Earned Value Management (EVM))
• Familiarity with Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
• Experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
• Ability to work independently in a multi-discipline environment
• Technical degree
• Excellent organizational skills
• Energetic, outgoing and a self-starter
• Ability to rapidly adapt to changing requirements
• Working knowledge of Aeronautics Proposal Tool Suite (APTS)
• Knowledge of or experience with LM Aeronautics proposal process and tools (ADP experience a plus)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel spreadsheets and Word.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.