Lockheed Martin Project Engineer Senior Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This role is for the F-16 international co-production lead in Sacheon, South Korea. Primary in-country point of contact with international to provide comprehensive program oversight to ensure that all manufacturing activities are implemented consistent with planned strategies and commitments.
- Provide strategic direction for the in country co-production team
- Responsible for 100% on time delivery of end item components
and parts to meet next assembly need dates
- Provide guidance to co-producer to strive to deliver the highest quality components possible and facilitate the manufacture of an internationally competitive aircraft.
- Influence and guide in-country staff to identify process improvement and affordability opportunities.
- Interface with foreign sub-contractor leadership, foreign press and foreign government representatives on activities associated with the co-production program.
- Support scheduled program reviews (e.g. MRL/MRA, PRR, PMR, EPMR, QMR) either by chairing program reviews or assisting in the development of presentation materials
- Identify potential cost claims and coordinate with LM team / buyer
- Support fact finding and negotiation activities
- Identify process improvement opportunities (implement as applicable)
- Develop and support standing meeting tempo between Lockheed Martin Resident Office (LMRO) and co-producer, LMRO and FWT team (e.g. periodic stand up, production status, teleconferences)
- Support new business proposal activity
***Must be a US citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access, must have Interim Secret Security Clearance to start.
Experience supporting an international supplier
Leadership (formal or informal) experience
Program management experience
Excellent Communication Skills (verbal, written and presentation skills)
Ability to effectively interface with Senior Leadership
Problem solving skills
Ability to work with ambiguity
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Shop floor support experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.