Lockheed Martin Project Engineer Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Project Engineer Stf will assist and lead elements of the creation of an Operational Strategy, Project Portfolio and Investment Strategy for the Aero Operations organization and serve as an Enterprise resource for the other Operations teams as a part of the Enterprise Integration Team.
Duties will include:
1) Business Architecture: Assist in the development of the Enterprise Process/Capability Architecture.
2) Operations Strategy: Lead the design of elements of the Aero Operations Strategy
3) Integrated Operational Plan: Coordinate with Functional SMEs to integration the Aero Operations Strategy with the Functional Strategies
4) Portfolio Management: Create and manage a portfolio of strategic initiatives on behalf of the Aero Ops VP and Staff
5) Value Capture: Ensure measures of success are defined and being monitored
6) Operations Analysis: Perform Operational analysis on the plans and develop alternative scenarios
7) Aero-Level Commitments: Set and manage the Aero -level Commitments with the ELT
8) Investment Alignment: Work with the Discretionary Review Process leaders to ensure the strategy is funded appropriately and manage risk.
9) Perform operational tasks to support the management for major Executive venues like the Operational Excellence Review with ELT, Aero Ops Strategy reviews, the Enterprise Business rhythm, etc.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN - This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Basic Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Systems Engineering or like field
Project Management Leadership experience.
Experience in Operations Planning and Portfolio Management
Desired skills Business Architecture experience using industry standards.
Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
Working knowledge of Culture of Accountability tools.
Business Process Management Knowledge.
Continuous Improvement Mindset.
Advanced XLS and PPT skills.
Excellent communication skills.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas