Lockheed Martin Project Engineer Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The Project Engineer role will specialize in leading and managing multi-function and program project teams to identify performance issues, implement improvement solutions, and sustain the performance improvements.
The applicant must have a working knowledge of Project Management, Change Management and Operational Excellence practices, and will work with functional and program project teams. Primary responsibilities include:
- Take vague cross functional process performance issues and develop strong problem statements
- Develop project charters and properly scope project activities
- Identify task, sequence, and resources required to complete project
- Identify and manage project stakeholders
- Manage project team to achieve project schedule, cost and quality objectives
- Identify and management project risks
- Develop and facilitate required project governance
- Identify change impact and develop and implement communication, training, and coaching plans
MUST BE A US CITIZEN – This position requires special access and will require a SECRET security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Green Belt Certification required
- Cross Functional Project Management and Change Management experience using industry methods like Prosci, Rick Maurer method or Program Management Book of Knowledge.
- Consulting contracting experience
- Process mining experience
- Conflict/resistance management identification and resolution
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated ability to train and mentor others
- Advance PowerPoint skills
- Black Belt Trained
- Prosci experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.