Lockheed Martin Project Engineer/Scrum Master in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Position is for a Project Engineer for the F-22 program within the Integrated Fighter Group (IFG). The selected candidate will be part of the Project Management and Engineering team and will work with F-22 Agile teams to complete the technical execution with the product development team. Specific responsibilities include working with a diverse team of engineers to develop and execute on a contracted project in accordance with IFG systems engineering processes. As Project Engineer, the selected candidate will serve as Scrum Master across Agile teams ensuring goals, scope, and product domain are well-understood. The position will facilitate Sprint Planning, Demonstrations, Retrospectives and Mid-Sprint Reviews and find techniques for effective product backlog management. The selected candidate will be a change agent to increase productivity and effectiveness of the team. The position will be responsible for coordinating solution impediment removal and product delivery with the Release Train Engineer, other Scrum Masters, the System Team, and Shared Resources for the release via Planning Meetings and Scrum-of-Scrums. Excellent people skills and the ability to communicate clearly required.
• Must be a US citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
• Knowledge of Agile approaches
• Experienced in process development and continuous improvement
• Trained Scrum Master or experience with Agile Scrums
• Experience developing and executing program and project plans
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience with Agile, or Scaled Agile Framework planning and development are highly desirable
• Excellent communication, mentoring and conflict resolution skills
• Experience with Agile management tools (i.e., VersionOne, Jira) is desired
• F-22 Avionics experience is desirable
• Prior experience with project engineering is desirable
• Experience with avionics and air vehicle development is desirable
• Strong proven and demonstrated teamwork, organizational and communication skills. Prior facilitation experience is highly desirable
Candidate must be a self-starter with minimal supervision and will be responsible for reporting through multiple levels of senior leadership
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.