Lockheed Martin Project Management and Planning Operations Representative in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position serves as the integration role for Supply Chain Management to Sustainment for the F-35 program. The selected candidate will be responsible for evaluating performance and resolving supply chain constraints on Sustainment requirements such as repairs, consumables, spares, and mod kits.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: - SAP
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Predictive Modeling or Project Management or Project Engineering experience
- Understanding how to aggregate supply and demand from across multiple sources
- Risk factor identification
- Department of Defense or Aerospace contracts
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) or Subcontract Management or Subcontract Administration or Sustainment or Industrial Engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.