Lockheed Martin Quality Assurance Analyst Sr in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Candidate will represent LM Quality & Mission Success (Q&MS) in Taichung Taiwan. QA representative liaison between F-16 Sustainment Quality Assurance (QA) Management in Fort Worth, TX and resident LM Site Management and personnel, Partners, and Customers in Taichung Taiwan.
Responsibilities include: Work with Aerospace Industrial Development Corp. (AIDC) F16 QA personnel for comprehension of LM specs and processes; Provide oversight and verify incorporation of TCTOs and/or completion of other work performed. Perform acceptance function for work completed by AIDC. Perform evaluations and provide technical expertise on F-16 QA roles and responsibilities; Perform periodic audits of FOD and Tool Control processes, Safety, DCMAI 8210.1 etc.; Train personnel on the SQAR system for documenting non-conformances and coordinate for timely and accurate dispositions; Review Planning for appropriate inspection points and accuracy; Participate in verifications/validation of TCTOs; Participate in Sustainment site planning meetings; Coordinate with Fort Worth Q&MS personnel on quality issues and information flow; Performs other related duties and assignments, as required.
Position may require overtime and varied work shifts.
Candidate must be willing to relocate.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings and specifications
- Evaluate acceptance of quality products
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft structures, systems, and/or aircraft coatings applications, specifications, and inspection criteria
- Proficiency in writing non-conformance documents
- Knowledgeable of FOD and Tool Control processes
- Knowledgeable of DCMAI 8210.1 requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
- In-depth knowledge of F-16 aircraft structures and systems
- Proficiency in LM QADS / SQAR system
- Knowledge of AS9100 Quality Management System Requirements
- Training experience
- F16 Egress system experience
- Process Surveillance capability
- Excellent teaming skills; must interface with all levels of management, technical experts, and floor level personnel in a multi-organizational environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.